This is an easy way to make homemade French fries that are delicious and much healthier than the traditional deep fat fried ones. You will never miss the extra calories!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut potatoes into fries, as large or small as you like (peeled or unpeeled)
- Put the fries in a plastic bag and add some olive oil (about 1 1/2 teaspoon for one potato)
- Shake well until the fries are coated with oil
- Pour onto cookie sheet, forming a single layer
- Roast for 10-15 minutes, then stir, turning the fries to their other side
- Roast for an additional 10-15 minutes or until browned.