Thursday, December 24, 2015

#TBT - Budgeting Can Relieve Stress

For these next three Thursdays, I am going to revisit the series of posts that we ran going into the New Year last year.  

I don't know if you make New Year's resolutions, but it is always a good time to step back, evaluate where you are, and decide if you want to make changes going forward.  If you do want to make changes, it is very important to be specific - not "I want to start saving", but instead "I will put $20 in my savings account every payday". A good change to make would be to take control of your money, and maybe this post can help you figure out where to start.  Click here for post.


, , ,

2 comments:

  1. Very sound advice. So many good intentions fail because there is no plan in place. One thing that's helped us is to not make resolutions, but rather GOALS. Goals are more forgiving than resolutions and really do help us keep on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Leigh. To me, resolutions are just good intentions that tend to lack specifics. One of my bosses used to say, "The things that get done are the things that get measured." That is so true - goals by their very nature encourage you to measure your progress as you go along.

    ReplyDelete