Friday, October 24, 2014

Meatball Subs



These meatballs have become a family favorite. I make them regularly. I make at least a double batch and then freeze them in bags of 10-12 meatballs. Unfortunately, I can't claim ownership of this recipe, it hails from Budget Bytes, a delicious, budget friendly blog. I used these meatballs to make Salisbury steak meat balls a few weeks back (see the post here). They are delicious. While I have managed to find a variety of uses for them, we most commonly use them in classic spaghetti & meatballs, and meatball subs. Both meals are incredible quick and easy. 

I just reheat the meatballs in sauce, put them on a bun, with provolone cheese, and place under the broiler until the cheese is melted. Super easy, and super satisfying! 

, , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment