Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Banana Muffins

Mmmmmm  Yummy

Have you ever purchased bananas from Costco? Its less than $2 for a bunch, and usually there is 6-8 in a bunch. I mean 6-8 big bananas. Costco has spoiled me. I can't buy my bananas anywhere else. As happens to me occasionally though, I totally underestimated the ripeness of my banana bunch. In a day or two I ended up with 6 huge brown bananas. I already have a few loaves of traditional banana bread in the fridge, so I wanted to find something a bit different.
Pretty Little Muffin

Using foodgawker (one of my favorite food sites), I found these Greek Yogurt Banana Muffins from Creme de la Crumb. Let me tell you - these are divine. This will probably be my go to banana recipe.

They are fluffy and moist, and the greek yogurt provides a bit of a protein boost. The chocolate chips are noted to be optional, but I threw in plenty.

My favorite greek yogurt (for cooking)


, , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment